Among the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) that the United Nations aims to achieve by 2030, SymBio Pharmaceuticals is working on Goal 5: Gender Equality.
We have set the following numerical targets, and as a member of modern society, we will promote proactive actions to achieve the SDGs.
General employer action plan based on the Act on Promotion of Women's Participation and Advancement in the Workplace
In order to create a comfortable working environment where all employees can fully demonstrate their abilities and contribute to business performance, we have formulated the following action plan.
1. Planning period
Five years from April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2027
2. Goals, timing and details of initiatives
- the goal:
- Female employees out of all employees
Female Temporary Workers Percentage of Temporary Workers
- 25% as of March 2022 → 40% or more in March 2027
45% as of March 2022 → 50% or more in March 2027
- Initiative details:
- Support for current employees
- Disseminate and raise awareness of systems related to support for balancing work and childcare
- Achieving 100% rate of female employees taking childcare leave
- Encouraging employees to take paid leave
- Disseminate this initiative at company briefings, etc. to increase applications from female candidates